Import and export documents
Required Import and Export Documents for Firearm Shipping within EU States
For shipping firearms within EU states, the following import and export documents are typically required:
- European Firearms Pass: This document allows for the legal possession and transportation of firearms within the EU. It contains information about the owner and the firearms.
- End-Use Declaration: An end-use declaration is usually required for exporting firearms. It confirms that the firearms are intended for the end-user or end-consumer in a specific EU country.
- Export License: Depending on the regulations of the exporting country and the destination country, export licenses may be required. These licenses are usually issued by the relevant authorities of the exporting country and allow for the legal export of firearms.
- Import License: The destination country may require an import license for the legal import of firearms. This license is issued by the relevant authorities of the importing country and allows for the legal import of firearms.
- Customs Documents: Customs documents, such as commercial invoices, bills of lading, and other relevant documents that include the value and description of the shipped firearms, are also required for cross-border firearm shipping.